www.icpna.edu.pe

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Improving Your English. Links of *Basic Grammar*

Elige el verbo asociado a cada imagen.


1.


2.


3.

4.


5.


6.
  Consulta las soluciones
Completa los espacios con la forma correcta de los verbos irregulares. Sigue los ejemplos.
 

INFINITIVE
PAST
PAST PARTICIPLE
give gave
go (goes) gone
grow
have had had
hear
hide hid
hit hit
held held
hurt hurt hurt
keep
know knew
  Consulta las soluciones
  Escucha y repite los verbos. (si tienes problemas para escuchar consulta nuestras preguntas más frecuentes)
* Puedes encontrar más ejercicios de inglés en nuestra web y en los cuadernos anteriores.
Cambia al pasado los verbos entre paréntesis en las siguientes frases. Todos los verbos son irregulares.

1. I (go) to that new Chinese restaurant with my wife yesterday.
2. We (drive) to France last summer because it (is) too expensive to fly.
3. When we (get) to the restaurant, there (is) a table free. It (is) crowded.
4. I (hear) about your mum the other day. Is she out of hospital yet?
5. I'm really sorry but I (forget) to phone the school this morning.
6. The mechanic (tell) us to come back in two hours.
7. I (give) you 20 Euros, not 10.
8. I (have) a lovely evening. Thank you for taking me out.
9. ......and then the bastard (hit) me in the face and (run) away!
10. I (grow) up in Madrid. What about you?
  Consulta las soluciones
Las siguientes frases contienen algún error. Escríbelas de nuevo correctamente corrigiendo los errores.

1. Last night, Samantha have pizza for dinner.

2. My cat was died last month.

3. Yesterday I spend two hours cleaning my bedroom.

4. How long have you know him?

5. What was happened to your car?

6. How much did you drank last night?

7. It was so cold in Scotland that I catch a cold.

8. No more food for me, thank you. I've eat too much.

9. I fly to Barcelona last weekend.

10. I'm not going to forgive you again. I've forgave you too many times already.
  Consulta las soluciones




Elige el verbo asociado a cada imagen.
(Si estás empezando a aprender inglés nuestro Pack de ahorro Básico puede ayudarte. Lleva un regalo incorporado y no tiene gastos de envío.)


1.


2.


3.

4.


5.


6.
  Consulta las soluciones
Completa los espacios con la forma correcta de los verbos irregulares. Sigue los ejemplos.
 

INFINITIVE
PAST
PAST PARTICIPLE
be (am, are, is) was / were been
beat beat beaten
become
begin began
bite bitten
blew
break broke
bring brought brought
build
burn burnt / burned burnt / burned
  Consulta las soluciones
  Escucha y repite los verbos. (si tienes problemas para escuchar consulta nuestras preguntas más frecuentes)

What are these parts of the body? - ¿Qué son las siguientes partes del cuerpo?
Elige la frase correcta para cada imagen. (Consulta las respuestas correctas al final de la página)


a) arm
b) foot
c) back
a) leg
b) head
c) arm
a) head
b) foot
c) back
a) finger
b) arm
c) hand
a) eye
b) mouth
c) nose